The below instructions will help you setup your Minim router and mobile app
1. Install the Minim router
Please refer to the visual below, which shows the following steps:
- Install the antennas and vertically position them for the best signal reception.
- Turn off the modem and remove the backup battery if it has one.
- Connect the modem to the ethernet port on your router with an ethernet cable.
- Turn on the modem. Wait about 2 minutes for it to restart.
For more guidance, watch our instructional video.
2. Download the mobile app
This part is easy. Just head onto your app store by clicking a button below. Download Minim.
3. Create a Minim account
Now that you have downloaded Minim for mobile, launch the Minim app and check out our mobile app setup video.
4. Assign devices to your Minim router
This can be done via each device setting; just find the new router on your network and connect. The password is available on your Minim app.
Or, there's a shortcut: Perform a quick switch-up of your routers:
- Name the SSID and password to mimic your existing routers
- Your connected devices can now connect directly to this router
- Change the SSID and password of your old router to something new
- Your connected devices will now switch over to your Minim router